Post contains affiliate links.
We were first introduced to Darn Tough socks by some dear friends who also have a large family. She gave them a raving review and said its one of the things her husband always asks for on his birthday. He loves them that much. So, we just had to give them a try. Of course, one of the biggest draws for us was their unconditional lifetime warranty and how easy it would be to use the warranty if needed. I don’t like having to jump through a bunch of hoops or wait 6 months for a company to finally hold up their end of the bargain. Darn Tough socks return policy is easy to use and has a quick turn around time should you need to use it. We also love that they are made 100% in the USA. Once we received them and tested them out I loved the feel of them on. They really are the most comfortable sock I own and I purposely keep them in the quick turn around basket for washing. I also love that my foot doesn’t get all sweaty. I mean really, no one likes a sweaty foot. Just keeping it real people.
Darn Tough Socks Specs
- High Density Knitting – makes them super comfy without being bulky
- Merino Wool – I love this wool! Very comfortable and durable
- Elastic Arch Support
- Ring Toe Construction – comfortable, invisible toe seam
- Lifetime Warranty – no receipt or packaging needed!
- Easy return policy should you need to use it
- Made in USA
- Comfortable and durable
- Dont slip and slide off your foot
- The only con we could think of was the price. But really, for a great sock that lasts a lifetime its worth it!
I am giving Darn Tough Socks a rating of 5 out of 5 stars: I love it and wish I could buy one for all my friends!
Be sure to watch our YouTube review of Darn Tough socks.
Thanks for Reading,