Post contains affiliate links.
I got my Vitamix about a year ago. I had been eyeballing them for a long time. The kids and I always stopped when they were visiting our Costco. My kids LOVE watching the Vitamix people (and eating the treats). I had a regular blender at home and just kept telling myself it would work well enough for me. Well, then my husband surprised me with a Vitamix. When he walked through the door I had just made a smoothie with my “normal” blender. I did my first test right away making the same exact smoothie again but this time in the Vitamix. Oh my! There was no comparison. The Vitamix smoothie was fabulous. It was smoother, which I expected, but it was also sweeter! I was hooked. Since then I have ventured beyond the smoothies and have used it for grinding grains into flour (mainly oats as we have some gluten sensitivities in the house), coffee beans, pancakes, peanut butter, healthy “ice cream” and much more. I love the large blending container so I don’t have to make a ton of batches to feed everyone in my family.
Vitamix Blender Specs
- Low-Profile 64 ounce blending jar
- Variable Speed Control
- Pulse Functionality
- 2.2 HP Peek Motor
- All Metal Drive System
- 7 year warranty
- Durable and powerful. It’s built to work hard and last. In my house things get used, a lot. I am confident this can handle it.
- Large Blending Jar at 64 ounces means I can do a lot with less effort.
- Quick and easy to clean so I can use it multiple times a day and get on with life.
- There is nothing I could think of on the Vitamix that I would change.
I am giving this Vitamix blender a rating of 5 out of 5 stars: I love it and wish I could buy one for all my friends!
Link to our favorite smoothie recipes:
Renee and I have both enjoyed recipes from Green Smoothie Girl.
Thanks for checking out this review!